Though the fall semester is winding down, it isn’t too late to transfer and get scholarships and financial aid at Southern New Hampshire University.
Each year dozens of students transfer to SNHU. For example, Rebecca Scalera was unhappy where she was and is now an advertising major at SNHU.
At SNHU, we try to make transferring as easy as possible. Students can bring in up to 90 academic credits, and we automatically complete an official credit evaluation as part of the application review process.
There have been some changes since you last looked into SNHU. First, we are proud to note that SNHU is now carbon-neutral. We have new residence halls, and a state-of-the-art academic center and dining hall will open this year. Sign up for a tour and see for yourself.
1. Apply Online
2. Submit the following documents to the director of admission:
- Your official high school transcript (or GED)
- An official transcript from every college or university you have attended
- A list of your current college courses in progress. (Transfer Supplement form)
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, academic advisor, community leader, or supervisor regarding your character and potential for success at SNHU
3. Explore financial aid