Schedule Your Visit
We’re excited to announce that campus tours are open. If you’re interested in taking an in-person tour of the SNHU campus, please fill out the form below.
Campus tours are available Mondays through Fridays at 9 am, 11:30 am and 2 pm, and will include a brief information session, a 40-minute walking tour of campus and an optional Q&A session with admission staff.
SNHU is also offering tours on the following weekend dates - June 26th, July 17th and August 7th.
Note: There’s a maximum of 5 students per tour, and each student may bring 2 guests. Your date is confirmed only once a member from our admission team has reached out.
COVID-19 Visit Guidelines
Our goal is to provide a safe and positive experience for our guests. Prior to your visit, please review SNHU’s safety guidelines and policies listed below. By registering for a campus tour, you and your guests are agreeing to comply with these stated policies.
Read the COVID-19 Guidelines & Policies
- All visitors will be asked to answer a short health screening questionnaire upon arrival.
- Mask wearing and social distancing will be required throughout your campus visit.
- Your party is limited to three people (one student and two guests). In order to keep tour group sizes small, we will not accommodate additional visitors.
- Please check in for your tour no more than 15 minutes prior to start time.
Below you’ll find the health screening questions guests will be asked upon arrival. Guests who answer “yes” to any of these questions on the day of their visit will be asked to leave campus and reschedule their tour for another time.
- Have you been in close contact (i.e. within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more) with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you experienced a documented temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher, any new feverish symptoms, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or changes in your sense of taste or smell?