The Townhouses area consist of Attitash Hall, Hillsboro Hall, and Rockingham Hall. They are furnished with desks, chairs, beds, drapes, wardrobes, living room and kitchen furniture, as well as a stove and refrigerator. Students must provide their own pots, pans, glasses, plates and silverware.
Juniors and seniors usually reside in the townhouses and freshmen and sophomores are usually assigned to residence halls.
- Two floors - bedrooms and bathroom located on second floor; living room and kitchen on first floor
- Two bedroom units - 7 units - furnished with 2 beds, 2 closets, 2 desks and 2 desk chairs
- One bathroom
- Full kitchen - furnished and applianced - no dishes, flatware or pots and pans supplied
- Living room - fully furnished - couch, chairs, end tables, lamps
- Key operated lockable front and rear entry ways
- Laundry facilities located on bottom floor of Cranmore Hall and Rockingham Hall
- All units are equipped with cable, 2 telephone lines in the living room and 2 computer connections per bedroom
- Students receive mail in their mailbox located in the Student Center
|Housing||Bedroom Dimensions||Per Semester||Annually|
|Townhouse - 4 person occupancy||11' 2" x 11' 10"||$4,750||$9,500|