Our dedicated representatives will be holding upcoming Accepted Student Question-And-Answer Roundtables for graduate (master’s degree) and undergraduate (bachelor's degree) programs to tell you more about how SNHU can help you accomplish your academic goals. They are eager to answer any questions you may have about your program and student life at SNHU!
Whether you have questions about the arrival, registration process, housing, student life, or student services at SNHU, we are here to help.
Join an upcoming Virtual Accepted Student Roundtable to learn more:
Session Dates and Times
- May 11th, 2021 at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EST
- May 14th, 2021 at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST – CHINESE STUDENTS ONLY
- May 27th, 2021 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- May 28th, 2021 at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST – CHINESE STUDENTS ONLY
- June 9th, 2021 at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EST
- June 11th, 2021 at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST – CHINESE STUDENTS ONLY
- June 23rd, 2021 at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EST
- June 25th, 2021 at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST – CHINESE STUDENTS ONLY
Choose your date and REGISTER by clicking here.
Thank you for choosing SNHU. We are here to provide you with key information to help prepare you for your first semester.
Information for Incoming Students
Before you make your travel reservations, read our suggestions about planning your trip to SNHU. Note that we also offer a shuttle pickup for new students arriving for orientation.
Upon arrival, you will need to see us at the International Welcome Desk. Click here to find out about the documents you will need to bring and what awaits you during your first week at SNHU.
Academic life at SNHU may be quite different from your previous experiences. Find out about the experience that awaits you and the support teams and resources which are here to help.