Build on Your Associate Degree at SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer flexible, affordable online education to alumni of our partner community colleges nationwide. When you enroll at SNHU, you'll have access to over 200 transfer-friendly online programs, dedicated student support and a 10% online tuition scholarship. Throughout your program, you'll gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 80,000 students online and on our traditional New England campus. Founded in 1932, we've been graduating successful professionals for over 80 years and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- Affordable tuition. SNHU has one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, and financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Tuition scholarship. Community college alumni, employees and immediate family members of employees receive a 10% online tuition scholarship.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree, and get credit for previous graduate coursework.
- Flexible online courses. Complete your online coursework when it's convenient for you - day or night.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience.
- Academic support. Count on your dedicated academic advisor, online tutors and a host of online student resources.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.