Online College Degrees from SNHU
Whether you dream of a corner office or the freedom of no office at all, we're here to help you with the tools, support and knowledge you need to see yourself succeed. In fact, we've been helping students just like you since 1932. At SNHU, you can:
- Explore over 200 career-focused online college degree programs.
- Take advantage of some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, while earning a degree from a private, nonprofit, NECHE accredited university.
- Meet your dedicated academic advisor who will provide guidance, encouragement and practical help so you can stay focused on your goals.
- Work with our career advisors to find career and internship opportunities leveraging our corporate partnerships and growing alumni network of over 75,000.
- Learn from instructors who balance real-world expertise with a passion to educate.
- See what world-class online education services looks like: online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with a busy adult in mind.
Areas of Study
Prepare for the career you want by earning an associate degree from SNHU. You’ll learn from industry experts in your field and gain the education you need for a solid foothold on your career path – or continue on to earn one of our 150+ bachelor’s degrees.
SNHU offers 150+ affordable, accredited bachelor’s degrees online and on campus to fit your life and your goals. Our undergraduate programs are transfer friendly and career focused, so you can gain a quality education and marketable skills.
Complete your master’s degree in as few as 15 months at SNHU. Choose from more than 100 graduate programs – including dozens of specialized MBAs – that fit your schedule and your budget. No GMAT or GRE required.
SNHU’s undergraduate and graduate certificate programs are the first step toward earning a degree – or complementing an existing one with new skills. Choose from more than 20 certificate programs and find the focused education you need to move ahead in your career.
If you're not looking for a full degree program, you can still earn college credit by taking individual online courses. They're a fast, flexible, and affordable way to take a class you need, get skills for your career, or just explore the online learning experience.