8 Reasons to Love the SNHU Online Bookstore
At Southern New Hampshire University, we're working hard to make education more affordable and accessible. That's why we've spent the last year building a better online bookstore, with lower prices and a better customer experience.
In that time, we've decreased the cost of course materials, increased our selection of e-books and added free shipping for all domestic orders. In the process, we've saved students over $2 million, largely as a result of renegotiating prices with publishers and foregoing commissions.
Here are eight reasons why there's never been a better time to shop the SNHU Online Bookstore:
- We take zero commission from book sales. You profit through lower prices on your learning materials.
- Our textbooks cost 60% less than the national average.
- Digital content is available for up to 70% of courses and costs up to 50% less than print versions. Digital materials also ensure you're ready to learn on day one of your course, regardless of when you order your materials.
- We work to expand your options for purchase every day. New, used, rental, print, or digital - you choose.
- Free Ground Shipping on all domestic orders.
- We buy books back. And we tell you how much money you'll get before you order them.
- Need help? We're here for you round-the-clock.
- Learning Resources work for you. You get everything you need to be successful - study guides, textbooks, video and more - all in one place.
Explore more content like this article
Health Professions Clinical Faculty Darla Branda: A Faculty Q&A
After spending 4 years in the military, Darla Branda earned her degree and began working in health information management. She's since joined the faculty at SNHU, and we asked her to share her thoughts about teaching, the importance of education and more as part our Faculty Spotlight series.
Student Travels to Poland to Help Restore Jewish Cemetery
For Vivianne Schill, service runs deeper than an interest. It’s part of her identity. While she’s participated in many types of service projects, Schill recently completed one that was especially meaningful for her.
Clinical Mental Health Instructor Dr. Damion Cummins: A Faculty Q&A
Dr. Damion Cummins found his passion for counseling during his recovery from a life-altering sports injury. Now he teaches students in Southern New Hampshire University's master's in clinical mental health counseling so they can begin careers counseling others.