8 Reasons to Love the SNHU Online Bookstore
At Southern New Hampshire University, we're working hard to make education more affordable and accessible. That's why we've spent the last year building a better online bookstore, with lower prices and a better customer experience.
In that time, we've decreased the cost of course materials, increased our selection of e-books and added free shipping for all domestic orders. In the process, we've saved students over $2 million, largely as a result of renegotiating prices with publishers and foregoing commissions.
Here are eight reasons why there's never been a better time to shop the SNHU Online Bookstore:
- We take zero commission from book sales. You profit through lower prices on your learning materials.
- Our textbooks cost 60% less than the national average.
- Digital content is available for up to 70% of courses and costs up to 50% less than print versions. Digital materials also ensure you're ready to learn on day one of your course, regardless of when you order your materials.
- We work to expand your options for purchase every day. New, used, rental, print, or digital - you choose.
- Free Ground Shipping on all domestic orders.
- We buy books back. And we tell you how much money you'll get before you order them.
- Need help? We're here for you round-the-clock.
- Learning Resources work for you. You get everything you need to be successful - study guides, textbooks, video and more - all in one place.
Explore more content like this article
Sport Management Students Partner with Red Bulls to Boost Suites
A group of Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) sports marketing students helped enhance a portion of Red Bull Arena as part of a unique experiential learning opportunity.
Kylie Lorenzen ’19 Wants to Save the World
Kylie Lorenzen ’19 said her time at SNHU was the best four years of her life. A student-athlete, Lorenzen played basketball all four years, while earning her bachelor’s in environmental science. She may have graduated in May, but Lorenzen isn’t done making a difference yet.
SNHU Partners with Salesforce to Bring College Credit to Trailhead
The partnership will allow SNHU and Trailhead to create pathways for users to earn college credit by completing admin and developer badges, all while gaining critical skills needed in today’s workforce and well into the future.