Continue Your Education at Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer over 200 transfer-friendly degree programs and up to 10% tuition savings to Community College of Baltimore County eligible alumni, staff and faculty, as well as immediate family members of CCBC staff and faculty. When you transfer to SNHU, you'll have an entire team of support - from academic and career advisors to faculty and our network of successful alumni - to help you achieve your goals. Throughout your program, you'll gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 170,000 students online and on campus in Manchester, NH. We've been graduating successful professionals since 1932 and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- No application fees. At SNHU, there are no undergraduate application fees.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward your undergraduate degree, and get credit for military training and previous graduate coursework.
- Tuition discounts. Save up to 10% on SNHU’s already-low online tuition with CCBC tuition discounts.
- Flexibility and convenience. Earn your degree online with 24/7 access to coursework or on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Academic support. Count on your academic advisor, tutors and a host of student resources.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
To get started, simply complete the Request Information form on this page and an SNHU representative will be in touch soon.
Take Your Degree Even Further with Degrees to Succeed
Our one-of-a-kind Degrees to Succeed Dual Admission program is designed to help CCBC students save time and money as you pursue a bachelor’s degree. It offers:
- Dual Admission to CCBC and SNHU with acceptance to SNHU upon successful completion of a CCBC associate degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- One-on-one guidance each semester from an SNHU advisor and free credit evaluations to determine which credits will transfer, helping you maximize your time at CCBC.
- A 10% tuition discount to help you gain the skills you need to move your goals and career forward.
- Attend classes entirely online with flexible class times and pathways designed specifically for CCBC students to help earn a bachelor’s degree faster.
- Community involvement through SNHU-hosted events and platforms, including the mySNHU student portal.
Ready to get started? Complete the CCBC Acknowledgement Form to start planning your degree completion pathway!
For those who are not apart of Degrees to Succeed Dual Admission program, our 10% tuition discount extends to all CCBC graduates, as well as faculty, staff and their immediate members.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.