Get the credit you deserve. SNHU's transfer-friendly programs accept up to 90 transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree, saving you time and money. Students can complete programs on campus or online.
An affordable investment. With a 10% tuition discount, we help make it possible for you to invest in yourself by earning your degree. Please note that students in some of our programs - such as the online MS in Business Analytics - may only be eligible for military tuition discounts at this time.
Leading you to career success. Whether you're looking to get ahead in your current job or break into a new field, our degrees are designed with you and your career in mind.
A university you can be proud of. Since 1932, SNHU has graduated more than 100,000 successful students who are making a difference in the workforce today.
SNHU Dual Admission Program
SNHU offers a one-of-a-kind transfer pathway through our Dual Admission program with Great Bay Community College. The Dual Admission Program for students at GBCC includes:
- Acceptance into your major upon successful completion of your associate degree with a cumulative college GPA or 2.0 or higher (excludes Nursing)
- An official credit evaluation
- Personalized one-on-one advising each semester from your SNHU transfer admission counselor to help you maximize your time at your community college
Dual Admission is open to all students in any major at Great Bay Community College and can be used to put your plan together for any SNHU major. Complete the Great Bay Community College Dual Admission Form to start planning your degree completion pathway!
In addition to Dual Admission, SNHU also has set up specific pathways for select majors at Great Bay Community College, check out the pathways that we have below:
Southern New Hampshire University has partnered with your school to offer the following transfer pathways.
- A.A. in Education/AA in Early Childhood Education to BA in Elementary Education with General Special Education - Campus
- A.S. Accounting to BS Accounting - Campus
- A.S. Business Administration to B.S. Business Administration - Campus
- A.A. Liberal Arts to BA Communications - Online
- A.A. Liberal Arts to BA General Studies - Online
- A.S. Nursing to BS Nursing (RN-BSN) - Online
- A.A. Psychology to BA Psychology - Online
- A.A. Psychology to BA Psychology - Addictions - Online
- RN to Master of Science Nursing (MSN) Accelerated Pathway - Online
Don't see your degree pathway? SNHU is happy to work with you to plan your one-of-a-kind transfer pathway in your desired major. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Interested in our campus day programs?
Interested in our online or evening programs?
Complete an online application.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.