Continue Your Education at Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer over 200 transfer-friendly degree programs and flexible degree pathways to transfer students and alumni. When you transfer to SNHU, you'll have an entire team of support - from academic and career advisors to faculty and our network of successful alumni - to help you achieve your goals. Throughout your program, you'll gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 170,000 students online and on campus in Manchester, NH. We've been graduating successful professionals since 1932 and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- No application fees. At SNHU, there are no undergraduate application fees.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward your undergraduate degree, and get credit for military training and previous graduate coursework.
- Affordable education. We offer higher education at a lower cost — with some of the lowest online rates in the nation.
- Flexibility and convenience. Earn your degree online with 24/7 access to coursework or on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Academic support. Count on your academic advisor, tutors and a host of student resources.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
SNHU Dual Admission Program
SNHU offers a one-of-a-kind transfer pathway through our Dual Admission program with Lakes Region Community College. The Dual Admission Program for students at LRCC includes:
- Acceptance into your major upon successful completion of your associate degree with a cumulative college GPA or 2.0 or higher (excludes Nursing)
- An official credit evaluation
- Personalized one-on-one advising each semester from your SNHU transfer admission counselor to help you maximize your time at your community college
Dual Admission is open to all students in any major at Lakes Region Community College and can be used to put your plan together for any SNHU major. Complete the Lakes Region Community College Dual Admission Form to start planning your degree completion pathway!
In addition to Dual Admission, SNHU also has set up specific pathways for select majors at Lakes Region Community College, check out the pathways that we have below:
SNHU has partnered with your school to offer the following transfer pathway(s) so you can get credit for the courses you've already taken. Our transfer pathways include:
- Program pathways for Academic Year 2022-2023 are coming soon.
Don't see your degree pathway? SNHU is happy to work with you to plan your one-of-a-kind transfer pathway in your desired major. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.