Continue Your Education at Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer over 200 transfer-friendly degree programs and flexible degree pathways to transfer students and alumni. When you transfer to SNHU, you'll have an entire team of support - from academic and career advisors to faculty and our network of successful alumni - to help you achieve your goals. Throughout your program, you'll gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 135,000 students online and on campus in Manchester, NH. We've been graduating successful professionals since 1932 and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- No application fees. At SNHU, there are no undergraduate application fees.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward your undergraduate degree, and get credit for military training and previous graduate coursework.
- Affordable education. On top of our already low tuition rates, students may have an opportunity to save even more on tuition. We offer up to $16,000 in grants and scholarships for students pursuing a degree on campus and a 10% online tuition scholarship for eligible community college alumni. Financial aid is available for qualified students. Please note that students in some of our programs - such as the online MS in Business Analytics - may only be eligible for military tuition discounts at this time.
- Flexibility and convenience. Earn your degree online with 24/7 access to coursework or on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Academic support. Count on your academic advisor, tutors and a host of student resources.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
SNHU has partnered with your school to offer the following transfer pathway(s) so you can get credit for the courses you've already taken. Our transfer pathways include:
- A.A. Liberal Arts, General Studies Concentration to B.A. General Studies - Online
- A.A. Liberal Arts, Psychology Concentration to B.A. Psychology - Forensic Psychology - Online
- A.S. Allied Health Related Degrees (Medical Laboratory Technician, Exercise Science & Personal Training) to B.S. Health Science - Online
- A.S. Allied Health Related Degrees (Physical Therapy Assistant) to B.S. Health Science - Online
- A.S. Business Management to B.S. Business Administration - Online
- A.S. Business Online to B.S. Business Administration - Online
- A.S. Business to B.S. Business Administration - Online
- A.S. Engineering Technology to B.S. Technical Management II - Online
Don't see your degree pathway? SNHU is happy to work with you to plan your one-of-a-kind transfer pathway in your desired major. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.