Continue Your Education at Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer over 200 transfer-friendly degree programs and flexible degree pathways to transfer students and alumni. When you transfer to SNHU, you'll have an entire team of support - from academic and career advisors to faculty and our network of successful alumni - to help you achieve your goals. Throughout your program, you'll gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 135,000 students online and on campus in Manchester, NH. We've been graduating successful professionals since 1932 and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- No application fees. At SNHU, there are no undergraduate application fees.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward your undergraduate degree, and get credit for military training and previous graduate coursework.
- Affordable education. We offer higher education at a lower cost — from some of the lowest online rates in the nation to campus tuition starting at $10k/year. On top of that, community college alumni may be eligible to receive a 10% online tuition scholarship. Financial aid is available for qualified students. Please note that students in some of our programs - such as the online MS in Business Analytics - may only be eligible for military tuition discounts at this time.
- Flexibility and convenience. Earn your degree online with 24/7 access to coursework or on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Academic support. Count on your academic advisor, tutors and a host of student resources.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
SNHU has partnered with your school to offer the following transfer pathway(s) so you can get credit for the courses you've already taken. Our transfer pathways include:
- A.A.S. Animal Care Management to B.S. Technical Management - Online
- A.A.S. Architectural and Engineering Design to B.S. Technical Management - Online
- A.A.S. Behavioral Health Studies to B.A. Psychology - Online
- A.A.S. Business Administration to B.S. Business Administration - Online
- A.A.S. Criminal Justice to B.S. Criminal Justice - Online
- A.A.S. Digital Media Graphic Design to B.A. Graphic Design and Media Arts - Online
- A.A.S. Digital Media to B.A. Graphic Design and Media Arts - Online
- A.A.S. Forensic Social Work to B.A. Psychology - Forensic Psychology - Online
- A.A.S. Forensic Social Work to B.S. Criminal Justice - Online
- A.A.S. Precision Machining Technology to B.S. Technical Management - Online
- A.A.S. Trade and Technical Occupations to B.S. Technical Management - Online
Don't see your degree pathway? SNHU is happy to work with you to plan your one-of-a-kind transfer pathway in your desired major. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.