NH Nursing Community College Partners
Nursing students and graduates of New Hampshire's community colleges have a seamless, integrated pathway to progress from an associate degree in nursing through to a nursing bachelor's and/or nursing master's degree program as part of the Southern New Hampshire University and New Hampshire community college nursing partnership.
For New Hampshire Nursing Students:
Online Nursing Programs: RN to BSN and Accelerated Pathway RN to MSN Option
- Specially designed pathways that maximize credits transferred from your ASN program to your BSN program. See your transfer pathway here (scroll down to New Hampshire).
- Three-credit, 8-week BSN courses at SNHU
- Three-credit, 10-week MSN courses at SNHU
- Five MSN tracks that allow you to continue onto advance your studies. An RN to MSN accelerated pathway is available for two of the MSN tracks that allows you to save time and money.
NH Community College Nursing Partnership - How it Works
The program begins with completion of an associate degree in nursing at any of the state's seven community colleges and advances through a bachelor's degree in nursing and/or completion of a master's degree in nursing, both offered through SNHU Online. The agreement removes barriers to educational advancement for nurses and provides them with an affordable, convenient, innovative, online opportunity for advancing their education.
Key benefits of the partnership include:
- Two MSN graduate courses are woven into your bachelors program at undergraduate tuition rates
- Your MSN degree can then be completed in 20 months whereby saving time and money on your degree completion
- Provides a seamless transition from the associate degree nursing program through the bachelor's and master's degree levels and can be completed at your own pace
- Curricula developed by experienced nursing faculty based on "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change and Advancing Health"
- Admission and advising provided jointly by the community colleges and SNHU in an integrated program model with a guided transfer pathway
- Discounted tuition for as a NH community college transfer student
- Convenient online courses
Community college nursing students interested in the RN to BSN or Accelerated Pathway RN to MSN option should contact their current community college advisor or email@example.com to learn more. Alumni of the CCSNH graduating on or after May 2012 should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Nursing Students Outside of New Hampshire:
See if your local community college has a partnership with SNHU.
CCNE Accredited Nursing Program
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and the master’s degree program in nursing at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
"SNHU's strong ties to our community college partners have always been a source of pride, but the nursing program takes the relationship to a whole new level," said SNHU President Paul LeBlanc. "We have for months worked closely with the nursing chairs from each of the community colleges and built a program that is innovative, affordable, allows nurses to ‘earn while they learn,' and aligns with 'The Future of Nursing' recommendations."