Become One of the Nursing Leaders of Tomorrow
SNHU is proud to support OADN's Community College members and the advancement of nurses nationwide. It is our goal to empower your faculty and students to meet the healthcare standards in their workplace and become one of the leaders of tomorrow.
Our OADN partnership is designed to provide the community college member a tuition benefit to extend to their graduating nursing students and to their nursing faculty.
OADN Community College Faculty Members
- Will receive a 25% tuition discount on MSN programs
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Healthcare Quality & Safety
- MSN - Nurse Executive Leadership
- MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Population Health
- Transfer up to 6 credits
- No enrollment caps
- Classes offered 5 times per year/10-Week Terms
OADN Community College Nursing Graduates
- Will receive a 10% tuition discount on RN-BSN program and RN-MSN pathway
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- No enrollment caps
- Classes offered 6 times per year/8-Week Terms
If you are interested in developing guided transfer pathway for your institution to maximize transfer credits for your students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Nursing programs designed by nurses, for nurses
- Fitting your busy schedule and budget
- Flexible and transfer-friendly
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and the master’s degree program in nursing at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202.887.6791.
Additional Healthcare Programs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- MBA, with over 50 concentrations
Southern New Hampshire University, a private, nonprofit institution, is proud to provide affordable, accessible online education to students nationwide. Founded in 1932, we've been relentlessly reinventing higher education ever since and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students transform their lives and the lives of those around them.