Skip to main content

Military Accessibility

Best for Vets 2023Southern New Hampshire University is proud to comply with Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations on a case-by-case basis for students with disabilities, including veterans with disabilities. We encourage all students with disabilities to disclose by contacting the Campus Accessibility Center (CAC) or the Online Accessibility Center (OAC) and submitting supporting documentation.

When students disclose their disability status to the CAC or OAC, university personnel can work collaboratively with each student to assist in the process of identifying accommodation needs. Reasonable accommodations will be arranged to assist students with disabilities through an interactive process with the university's accommodation specialists.

For further information, please visit our Disability & Accessibility Services page.