Continue Your Education at Southern New Hampshire University
As a longtime military supporter, Southern New Hampshire University is proud to offer over 200 transfer-friendly, online degree programs to Army recruiters and retention NCOs interested in furthering their education.
Capitalize on your existing knowledge when you choose one of our approved degree pathways in business administration and general studies. Through these flexible pathways, you can utilize previously-earned credits from your service - helping you earn your degree faster.
An accredited, private, nonprofit institution, SNHU has more than 135,000 students online and on campus in Manchester, NH. Founded in 1932, we've been graduating successful professionals for over 80 years and have gained national recognition for our commitment to student success.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- Over 200 online degree programs. Pursue your undergraduate or graduate degree online.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 90 credits toward your undergraduate degree and get credit for military training and previous graduate coursework.
- Affordable education. Take advantage of one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation. SNHU offers discounts of up to 30% for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty. We also accept Tuition Assistance (TA), Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Montgomery GI Bill® benefits, as well as military scholarships for spouses through MyCAA programs.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Academic support. Count on support from a dedicated advising team with a strong military background, faculty and our network of successful alumni.
- Career services. Work one-on-one with your career advisor to connect with employers in your area while you're enrolled at SNHU and after graduation.
SNHU has partnered with USAREC to offer the following transfer pathways so you can get credit for the courses you've already taken. Our transfer pathways include:
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) as well as several other accrediting bodies.