Transfer Military Education to College Credits
Maximize Your Military Education at SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University has a proud history of supporting military service members, veterans and their families. From helping veterans transition into civilian life post World War II to the launch of our online programs in 1995, we have remained committed to the needs of military students.
Today, we see the need for innovative paths that bridge the gap between military education and college credits efficiently. Through partnerships, specialized pathways and dedicated support, we help you transfer military education to college credit. By leveraging the knowledge and skills gained during your service, you may be able to save time and money on the path to your degree.
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at SNHU:
- 200+ degree programs. Continue your education online or on campus with an array of innovative certificate and degree programs.
- Affordable education. Take advantage of one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. SNHU offers discounts of up to 30% for U.S. Active Duty, National Guard and Selected Reserve and the spouses of those on active duty. We also accept Tuition Assistance (TA), Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Montgomery GI Bill® benefits, as well as military scholarships for spouses through MyCAA programs.
- Transfer-friendly enrollment. Transfer up to 45 credits toward your associate degree and up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree - saving you time and money. You can also get credit for military service (JST, ACE certified) and exams (DSST, CLEP).
- Partner pathways. Maximize your education when you enroll in flexible pathway programs made possible through partnerships. SNHU is an AU-ABC approved institution offering the full suite of GEM courses.
- Student support. Count on support from a dedicated advising team with a military background. Our staff is prepared to help you transfer military education to college credits - so you can make the most out of your experience.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant industry experience and gain the real-world, applicable knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your field.
- Career Advisors are available to support students and alumni with their career goals by providing tailored services, resources and encouragement every step of the way.
When it comes to colleges that accept military credits, SNHU goes the extra mile. From admission to accessibility services, counseling, academic advising and career development, we have dedicated resources to help you successfully transition to college, complete your degree, and move to the next stage in your life - whether that's with the military, in the private sector, or in higher education.
Explore our programs today.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website.