Looking to level up your talents (and your portfolio)? SNHU’s Inkwell Interactive Studio on campus helps game art and development students gain the experience they need to break into the industry.
Inkwell is more than a sandbox – it’s a near perfect emulation of a typical game design studio, fully equipped with the resources you need to bring ideas to life.
- 16 high-performance PCs
- 2 large wall-mounted monitors
- Collaborative offices, breakout rooms and VR spaces
It’s simple: learn by doing. Team up with stakeholders to solve problems that make an impact in the real world and take your skills to the next level.
- Design and develop games, simulators, VR tours and more – then watch them go out into the world
- Create meaningful, collaborative relationships with campus and community partners
- Build a resume and portfolio that’ll help you stand out in a competitive field
Project Spotlight: A Heart in The Game
Parker Bolton had his heart set on art directing his own video game. Thanks to Inkwell, his wish came true.
"It's cool because it's a project that actually matters,” Brian Conant, a senior game programming major, said of the experience. “We have a client we're working with and doing a project to their specifications that's going to make a difference in their lives, make a difference for a lot of people. It’s crazy. I never thought I'd have this kind of experience during college."
Want to learn about Inkwell, and our game art and development programs? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.