We’re excited to announce that campus tours are open for accepted students only beginning March 1st. If you’re interested in taking an in-person tour of the SNHU campus, please fill out the form below.
Campus tours are available Mondays through Fridays at 9 am, 11:30 am and 2 pm, and will include a brief information session, a 40-minute walking tour of campus and an optional Q&A session with admission staff.
SNHU is also offering tours on the following weekend tours - April 10th, 18th, and 24th, and May 1st.
Note: There’s a maximum of 5 students per tour, and each student may bring one guest. Your date is confirmed only once a member from our admission team has reached out.
Our goal is to provide a safe and positive experience for our guests. Prior to your visit, please review SNHU’s safety guidelines and policies listed below. By registering for a campus tour, you and your guests are agreeing to comply with these stated policies.
- All visitors will be asked to answer a short health screening questionnaire upon arrival.
- Mask wearing and social distancing will be required throughout your campus visit.
- Your party is limited to two people (one student and one guest). In order to keep tour group sizes small, we will not accommodate additional visitors.
- Please check in for your tour no more than 15 minutes prior to start time.
Below you’ll find the health screening questions guests will be asked upon arrival. Guests who answer “yes” to any of these questions on the day of their visit will be asked to leave campus and reschedule their tour for another time.
- Have you been in close contact (i.e. within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more) with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you experienced a documented temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher, any new feverish symptoms, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or changes in your sense of taste or smell?
We can’t wait to show you all SNHU has to offer. For additional questions, please contact the Office of Administration.
Can’t visit but want to explore the SNHU campus? Check out our digital campus tour.