Interested in living on campus? Southern New Hampshire University would love to have you. We’re dedicated to fostering an environment where students from all walks of life feel comfortable being themselves. From our extensive housing options to our vibrant events calendar, residence life at SNHU is rich and full.
Here are some details:
- Housing options range from suites in residence halls to shared apartments complete with kitchens.
- Our flexible meal plans offer great variety and convenience. Choose from vegetarian entrees, broiled fish, salad bar, pasta bar and more.
- Hall programming mixes social and community-based events on weeknights, late nights and weekends. These collaborative and intentional events and traditions help students feel a sense of community on campus.
- Each room is equipped with high-speed Internet access.
- Each residence area is a community overseen by full-time residence directors and graduate assistant residence directors. These professional staff members train and oversee our residence assistants (RAs).
Residence halls consist mainly of double rooms and students share a common lounge and bath. Residence halls are also furnished with desks, chairs, beds, window-coverings and wardrobes.