Campus living is an exciting educational experience. Southern New Hampshire University is committed to maintaining an environment that will provide opportunities to grow, to learn, to accept adult responsibilities, to make intelligent choices, to foster friendships and to increase self-awareness.
Living on campus is a privilege reserved for full-time traditionally-aged undergraduate day students. Two-thirds of SNHU undergraduate students live on campus, and it's easy to see why. From our extensive housing options to our vibrant events calendar, residence life here is rich and full. Here are some details:
- Housing options range from suites in residence halls to shared apartments complete with kitchens. You can even choose to live in substance-free Wellness Housing.
- Our flexible meal plans offer great variety and convenience. Choose from vegetarian entrees, broiled fish, salad bar, pasta bar, and more.
- Hall programming mixes social and community-based programs happening on weeknights, late nights, and weekends with an intentional approach to educational programming to assist students through their experience living in the halls. These are well-attended events and traditions students help create and design with our hall staff.
- Each room is equipped with high-speed Internet access.
- Each residence area is a community built by our full-time Residence Directors and graduate assistant Residence Directors. These professional staff members supervise and develop upper class student leaders employed by the university, called Resident Assistants (or RAs), to help guide and facilitate student development in our halls.