Parents, Families and Supporters
Heading off to college is an exciting time for students and their families, and we want you to know we’re in your corner. We’ve done everything we can to make sure your student is taken care of at every turn. From a wide range of degree options, student services, public safety and beyond, we’re committed to being a home away from home for your student, and a resource for you, during their time here.
Haven’t visited campus yet? Schedule a visit with your student on our Campus Tours and Events page.
Don't Miss Out!
Here are a few upcoming dates to be aware of. Please see below for a full list of dates, or visit our term starts page for domestic students.
Last Day of Classes
Help your student keep track of these upcoming dates:
Prospective Student Dates
Visiting campus is the perfect way to experience everything SNHU has to offer. Chat with an admission counselor, attend a brief information session and take a one-hour tour of campus.
Campus tours are offered Monday through Friday at 9 am, 11:30 am and 2 pm.
Select weekend dates (at 11 am and 1:30 pm) include:
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2024
- Sunday, Feb. 25, 2024
- Saturday, Mar. 2, 2024
- Saturday, Apr. 20, 2024
- Sunday, Apr. 28, 2024
Fall 2023 (23FADAY) Important Dates
- Returning Student Check-In: August 27, 2023
- Classes begin: August 28, 2023
- Last day to Drop/Add a class: September 03, 2023
- Last day to complete Week 1 Assignments (see course participation policy): September 03, 2023
- Labor Day (UC classes cancelled, offices closed): September 04, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples' Day (UC classes cancelled, offices open): October 09, 2023
- Last day to enter mid-term grades in mySNHU: October 20, 2023
- Veteran’s Day (UC classes cancelled, offices closed): November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving Recess (UC classes cancelled, offices open): November 22, 2023
- Thanksgiving Recess (UC classes cancelled, offices closed): November 23, 2023
- Thanksgiving Recess (UC classes cancelled, offices closed): November 24, 2023
- Last day for students to withdraw from a class: December 10, 2023
- Last day of classes: December 17, 2023
- Last day to enter final grades in mySNHU (noon): December 19, 2023
Spring 2024 (24SPDAY) Important Dates
- Returning Student Check-In: January 07, 2024
- Classes begin: January 08, 2024
- Last day to Drop/Add a class: January 14, 2024
- Last day to complete Week 1 Assignments (see course participation policy): January 14, 2024
- Martin Luther King Day (UC classes cancelled, offices closed): January 15, 2024
- Student Wellbeing Days (UC classes cancelled, offices open): February 8, 2024-February 9, 2024
- Last day to enter mid-term grades in mySNHU: March 01, 2024
- Spring Break (UC classes cancelled, offices open): March 04, 2024 - March 08, 2024
- Last day for students to withdraw from a class: April 21, 2024
- Last day of classes: April 28, 2024
- Last day to enter final grades in mySNHU (noon): April 30, 2024
Follow Along on Social
Whether you’re looking to see what’s happening in the SNHU campus community, or looking to help your student get acclimated to campus life, here are some ways you can stay in the know.
Follow Our Newsletters
We offer a quarterly newsletter including important dates, updates on student life and resources for student success. If you’d like to join the distribution list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your student should also check their SNHU email every weekend for the Penmen Weekly Newsletter. This email contains a list of student events for the week, as well as helpful information.
SNHU On Campus Social Channels:
Sending and Receiving Mail
Part of the excitement of college is bring in a new environment, but sometimes it's nice to receive a slice of home. If you'd like to send your student a piece of mail or care package, please reference the below information.
Shipping and Receiving Information
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Student mail and package address:
First Name Last Name
2500 North River Rd Box #
Manchester, NH 03106
- We are currently cash only
- We offer USPS and FedEx shipping
- We are a drop off point for UPS
How to open your mailbox:
- Spin the dial to the left 4 times to clear the lock and then stop on your first number.
- Next, Spin the dial to the right passing your second number once.
- Finally, spin the dial left directly to your third number and then twist the dial to the right to open your mailbox
To utilize our Amazon Locker located in the student center follow these steps:
- Log into amazon account and go to your account tab
- Go to your addresses
- Click add a new pick-up location
- Use 03106 as the zip code
- Scroll to amazon locker bearhat and add to address book
Looking to track a package?
- USPS Tracking:
- FedEx Tracking:
- UPS Tracking:
Mail Services is located in the Student Center, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach us at email@example.com.
Sending your student off to college doesn’t mean you can’t be supportive from afar. Here are a few ways you can support your student on their journey.