Manchester is one of the largest and most dynamic cities in northern New England. With a population of just over 100,000, Manchester combines small-town charm with a lively cultural scene.
- Enjoy live music? We're home to two orchestras, an opera company, and dozens of nightclubs.
- Enjoy shopping? Stores here range from upscale boutiques to funky thrift stores - and there's no sales tax.
- Enjoy eating out? Downtown Manchester boasts more than 70 restaurants.
- Enjoy cheering on local sports teams? We're home to the Fisher Cats baseball team.
- Enjoy the great outdoors? Go fishing, go for a hike, or go skiing. Manchester has it all.
Some fun activities in the area to check out while you're here:
- SNHU Arena
- Palace Theatre
- Clubs and Bars
- Snowboarding and Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Rock Climbing
- Mel's Fun Way Park
- Nightmare in New England
Southern New Hampshire University has partnered with a number of local hotels to offer our guests year-round special, discounted rates while visiting Southern New Hampshire University. The University does not guarantee or manage room availability, if there are specific questions please contact the hotel directly.
Hungry? You won't have to go far. Downtown Manchester offers wide variety of options, check Intown Manchester's restaurant listings for the scoop.