Housing is available on campus for ESL, undergraduate and graduate students with the exception of married students or students with children. On-campus housing is limited, so make your reservation early. More information can be found on the Campus Housing page. You have the ability to choose from traditional residence halls (furnished shared rooms typically in suites with a shared common lounge and bathroom), or apartments (furnished single rooms with a shared kitchen, living and bath space). Learn more about options in each category by clicking on the link provided.
Some of the benefits of living on campus are:
- Extensive Housing Options: Each room is equipped with high-speed Internet access, individual phone lines with voice mail and more.
- Vibrant Events Calendar
- Flexible Meal Plans: Students can find a variety of food to satisfy their taste buds. From pasta to stir fry, sandwiches to specialty meals, dining services work hard to serve you.
- Easy to Sign-up: Forget the hassle of searching for an apartment. Signing up for a Residence Hall takes 5 minutes!
- Proximity to Other Campus Buildings: All of our Residence Halls are located on campus, so they are within minutes of classrooms, computer labs, recreation facilities, the library, the Student Center and other important university buildings.
- Community: If you are new to the area, living in a Residence Hall is a terrific way to meet new people, build friendships and introduce yourself to the SNHU community.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Residence Halls or how to sign-up for a room, please contact the Office of Residence Life by phone 603.645.9758 or email email@example.com. They will be happy to discuss your options with you! To guarantee campus housing, return your housing contract and deposit by the recommended date.
If you’re unsure about where you’d like to live once you arrive, there may be temporary housing available within the residence halls on campus. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about temporary housing.
Off Campus Housing
We also offer off-campus housing options throughout Manchester. For example, there are several apartment buildings within proximity, with a varied range of costs to fit every budget. You can also see the SNHU pages on Places4Students.com for a list of available rooms in the homes of local community members. For more information about off-campus housing options, please visit our Housing Resources page.
For students wishing to live with a local family, Southern New Hampshire University has partnered with American Homestay Network to provide homestay opportunities. Homestays are a great option for students who wish to learn more about American culture, desire to be more connected to the local community and feel more "at home" during their studies at Southern New Hampshire University. To learn more about homestay options, please visit our Housing Resources.