SNHU has been reinventing higher education since 1932. As a leader in STEM, we're helping students meet the needs of an ever-growing, tech-driven marketplace - with innovative online and on campus programs, expert instruction, experiential learning opportunities, active alumni communities, global networking events and more.
We believe that cyber security should be treated as a multidisciplinary practice. From data analytics to web design and development, here are the programs that integrate cyber concepts at SNHU.
Our highly skilled faculty and board members leverage years of collective experience in the cyber defense field. Here are the resident STEM experts leading the charge at SNHU.
Dr. Gwen Britton
Executive Director, Online STEM Programs
"Never underestimate yourself. You are smart. You are creative. You are a problem solver. Believe in the power of you!"
Dr. Gwen Britton is a computer scientist, engineer and mathematician with experience in K-12 and higher education teaching, curriculum development and organizational leadership. She's also a software engineer, math nerd and former high school volleyball, robotics and computer science team coach and "Capture the Flag" team coach at SNHU.
Jonathan Kamyck earned MS degrees in both information assurance and organizational leadership, and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). He currently serves as associate dean for cybersecurity in the STEM professions at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Steve Kirchoff
- John Rose
- Laila Moretto
- Andrew Neilson
- Scott Rappeport
- Gregg Kendrick
Thought Leadership @ SNHU
When new vulnerabilities in IT arise, SNHU looks for solutions. Here, we will share the discoveries of our university’s own innovators and influencers shaking up the cyber world.
At SNHU, we believe in a shared responsibility to advance the role of cyber defense in tech-empowered industries. From subject matter experts to global institutions, here are some of the field's leaders outside of our university.
- CAE in Cybersecurity Community
- CAE Forum Resources
- Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC)
- U.S. Cyber Command
Cyber Defense News
The latest cyber defense news at SNHU. Keep track of our top-ranking National Cyber League teams, student and alumni networking events, women in STEM initiatives, cyber trends and more.
- The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age
- SNHU Students Likely the First All-Female National Cyber League Team
- Women in Cybersecurity Conference: Big-Time Benefits for Students
- SNHU Students Explore Tech Fields at Grace Hopper Celebration
- How to Get into Cyber Security: Tips, Strategy and Skills
- SNHU Students Advance as Women in Tech at Grace Hopper Celebration
- SNHU Launches Full Bachelor's in Cyber Security Program
- Cyber Security Student Places Among Top Finishers Nationally
- Preparing the Next Generation of Cybersecurity Professionals