Intensive English Program
Admission to the Intensive English Program (IEP) is open to non-native English speakers* who have completed secondary school and have already acquired low-intermediate level English proficiency. Applicants must complete our International Application and those needing an F-1 visa must submit immigration documents (see below).
- Start dates and deadlines to apply
- Intensive English Program (IEP) costs
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age at the program start time
- Admission to the Intensive English Program does not constitute admission to SNHU for academic study; academic admission requires direct application to your program. See our International Admission Requirements.
- International students are required to purchase medical insurance from SNHU for the duration of their program.
- Complete our online International Application and pay a $40 application fee.
- Applicants needing an F-1 visa must submit proof of financial support and a copy of the passport must also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. For required financial amounts, see our International Admission Requirements.
- If you are currently in the United States and need to transfer your visa, please also send a photocopy of your current I-20 or DS-2019 and visa page from your passport to email@example.com.
*Applicants from countries in which English is considered an official language may not be eligible for the Intensive English Program. To inquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission decisions are at the discretion of SNHU International Admission.